Boulevard - Men's Motorcycle Riding Jeans
Boulevard - Men's Motorcycle Riding Jeans
Please click size to check availability:
*Available Online Only* Boulevard - Men's Motorcycle Riding Jeans
Professionally designed with your protection and comfort in mind, our Boulevard riding pants are built to last. This tapered style twill pant was designed and road tested by our in office team here in New York. It’s a known fact that abrasion resistant pants are a must have for every rider. First MFG Co. has designed these lightweight pants for summer riders that want to look good and feel good but also demand functionality. These jeans have two and half percent Lycra for stretchability and comfort.
- Outer Shell - 88% Cotton and 2%Spandex.
- Lining - 52% Polyester and 48% cotton.
- Reinforcement - 60% DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber reinforcement at impact areas and 40% Polyester.
- Classic five-pocket jeans.
- AA Certified model, under personal protective equipment EPI 89/686 CEE.
- PPE Category II (Personal Protective Equipment) certified in Organism.
- CE Certified according to the Standard EN 1621 - 1:2012 / EN 1621 - 2:2014.
- Mesh lining for ventilation.
- Antique First MFG logo snaps and rivets
- Two regular jeans pockets with a coin pocket on the right side.
- Two standard back pockets.
- Well-crafted armor pockets for knee and hip protection.
- Protector pads for Knee SW264 & Hip SW267 are included.
- CE Level 2 Approved Protector pads for Knee SW264 & Hip SW267 are included.
Comfortable slightly tapered slim-straight fit
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
Any garment although certified can’t protect 100% of injuries suffered during a fall. Always use the jeans with protection and securely fastened. The Riders must choose the size that fits well to their body and does not bother the rider while riding. The manufacturer is not liable for any injuries or damages resulting from improper use of this product.
THANK YOU for shopping with Extreme Biker Leather.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR SIZING CHARTS
PLEASE NOTE: Important FYI facts to buying that right jacket, vest or chap
Leather traditionally runs a size small!
- Putting vest over jacket? – look at how much padding your jacket has - do not go by its size
- Ladies leather can run two sizes smaller – measure your chest size!
- Chaps fit by thigh size - Length can be cut as needed
Read below for further information that help explain best fit for different body types:
If you are unsure on right fit for you, please call the store for assistance!
As bikers, we will help fit you into the right Leather apparel because we know what questions to ask.
Some more facts about the actual fit or size that you may need ~
When deciding on the style you are interested in, consider your body type, weight and measurements.
Some very important tips!
Ask yourself these following questions :
- Are you going to put your vest over your jacket?
- Do you like to put patches on your vest or jacket?
- Do you like collars or leather to touch your neck?
- Do you ride long distance? or night ride?
- Do you want a clean look or are pockets, etc ok?
- Do you like to wear heavy tops when you ride?
- Do you like black or brown leather? Braid or fringe?
- How much do you want to spend?
- How much do you value your skin? (High quality protection and platinum leathers or gear can be costly, but always worth it!!!)
- Do you need tall sizes? (very hard to fit long arms - we have suggestions)
- Ladies, do you like your lower back exposed when you lean forward?
If you said no - than look for longer jackets.
- Do you care for your leather at the end of seasons? (Find your local dry cleaner who specializes in leather conditioning)
When choosing a Helmet - we only suggest DOT helmets
(customers who choose non-DOT take responsibility for themselves)
review this helmet info page - remember to click back! http://obairlann.net/reaper/motorcycle/beginner/helmets.html
Full Face - never had one? Look at a modular first - less claustrophobic.
3/4 - a lighter style similar to Full Face without chin protection
Shorty's - the most popular (ps - if it says the thinnest DOT - steer away
**Measure your actual hat size this will help to find the correct fit.
All the above will help to steer you to the right fit and leather for you!
STILL NOT SURE? FEEL FREE TO CALL THE STORE -
585-482-7260 during business hours.