Crusader Motorcycle Leather Jacket
Crusader Motorcycle Leather Jacket
Please click size to check availability:
*Available Online Only* Crusader - Men's Motorcycle Leather Jacket (Whiskey)
The Crusader is a modern design three seasons motorcycle leather jacket that brings together comfort and style, it features large stretch back-side panels, pleated shoulders, branded First authentic hardware, large vents and a zip-out thermal liner. This jacket is perfect for anything you ride.
- Naked Drum Dyed Leather Cow Diamond, Naked Drum Dyed skin 1.2-1.3 mm thickness.
- Whisky color with hand waxed for high lows after making the garment, which gives the garment a unique look.
- Branded First Classic Authentic hardware.
- Banded Collar and a Heavy-Duty Center Zipper.
- # 10 CF Zipper Antique Zipper with First Classic Authentic Logo Slider.
- Wind Flap behind Main Zipper.
- Snap Back Closure, Collar Tab.
- Zipper sleeve opening, adjustable.
- Two vents at shoulders for excellent ventilation.
- Two big vents at back for excellent ventilation.
- Vented Chest pocket with zipper closure.
- Two slash pockets with zipper closure.
- Padded Shoulder and Muscle Detail.
- Leather Stretch panels for proper fitting. Adjustable to the body.
- Action Back feature with Leather Accordion Stretch Panel.
- Two Conceal carry pockets with bullet snaps.
- CE Level 2 Armor pockets for Shoulder, Elbow, and Back armor.
- Full Sleeve zip-out liner with a side slit opening for extra comfort during riding.
- Liner sleeves are made with a super stretch adjustment panel to ensure flexibility and free movement.
- Dyed to match Whisky color mesh lining in body.
THANK YOU for shopping with Extreme Biker Leather.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR SIZING CHARTS
PLEASE NOTE: Important FYI facts to buying that right jacket, vest or chap
Leather traditionally runs a size small!
- Putting vest over jacket? – look at how much padding your jacket has - do not go by its size
- Ladies leather can run two sizes smaller – measure your chest size!
- Chaps fit by thigh size - Length can be cut as needed
Read below for further information that help explain best fit for different body types:
If you are unsure on right fit for you, please call the store for assistance!
As bikers, we will help fit you into the right Leather apparel because we know what questions to ask.
Some more facts about the actual fit or size that you may need ~
When deciding on the style you are interested in, consider your body type, weight and measurements.
Some very important tips!
Ask yourself these following questions :
- Are you going to put your vest over your jacket?
- Do you like to put patches on your vest or jacket?
- Do you like collars or leather to touch your neck?
- Do you ride long distance? or night ride?
- Do you want a clean look or are pockets, etc ok?
- Do you like to wear heavy tops when you ride?
- Do you like black or brown leather? Braid or fringe?
- How much do you want to spend?
- How much do you value your skin? (High quality protection and platinum leathers or gear can be costly, but always worth it!!!)
- Do you need tall sizes? (very hard to fit long arms - we have suggestions)
- Ladies, do you like your lower back exposed when you lean forward?
If you said no - than look for longer jackets.
- Do you care for your leather at the end of seasons? (Find your local dry cleaner who specializes in leather conditioning)
When choosing a Helmet - we only suggest DOT helmets
(customers who choose non-DOT take responsibility for themselves)
review this helmet info page - remember to click back! http://obairlann.net/reaper/motorcycle/beginner/helmets.html
Full Face - never had one? Look at a modular first - less claustrophobic.
3/4 - a lighter style similar to Full Face without chin protection
Shorty's - the most popular (ps - if it says the thinnest DOT - steer away
**Measure your actual hat size this will help to find the correct fit.
All the above will help to steer you to the right fit and leather for you!
STILL NOT SURE? FEEL FREE TO CALL THE STORE -
585-482-7260 during business hours.