Katy Leather Jacket
Katy Leather Jacket
Please click size to check availability:
*Available Online Only* The Katy jacket is the funnest cropped jacket you'll ever wear.
This style is super on trend for any adventures. This jacket is perfect to style over dresses, casual wear and is flattering on everyone. Designed with a motorcyclist in mind this jacket has a flattering fit though body and is tapered to the waist.
- This jacket is considered an all-season riding jacket.
- A removable liner provides extra warmth in the winter without adding bulk.
- Mesh lining with interior pockets to easily add and remove back, shoulder and elbow armor. (Armor not included, but can be purchased separately).
- Action back and lengthen sleeves for comfort while riding.
- Features classic and timeless motorcycle details with multiple exterior and interior zippered pockets.
- Our diamond cut genuine cowhide is soft and supple leather to instantly feel broken-in. We only use the highest grade of natural and genuine cowhide therefore small scars, marks and texture differences may be visible.
- Variations will vary from piece to piece and only add to the character and beauty of your jacket.
THANK YOU for shopping with Extreme Biker Leather.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR SIZING CHARTS
PLEASE NOTE: Important FYI facts to buying that right jacket, vest or chap
Leather traditionally runs a size small!
- Putting vest over jacket? – look at how much padding your jacket has - do not go by its size
- Ladies leather can run two sizes smaller – measure your chest size!
- Chaps fit by thigh size - Length can be cut as needed
Read below for further information that help explain best fit for different body types:
If you are unsure on right fit for you, please call the store for assistance!
As bikers, we will help fit you into the right Leather apparel because we know what questions to ask.
Some more facts about the actual fit or size that you may need ~
When deciding on the style you are interested in, consider your body type, weight and measurements.
Some very important tips!
Ask yourself these following questions :
- Are you going to put your vest over your jacket?
- Do you like to put patches on your vest or jacket?
- Do you like collars or leather to touch your neck?
- Do you ride long distance? or night ride?
- Do you want a clean look or are pockets, etc ok?
- Do you like to wear heavy tops when you ride?
- Do you like black or brown leather? Braid or fringe?
- How much do you want to spend?
- How much do you value your skin? (High quality protection and platinum leathers or gear can be costly, but always worth it!!!)
- Do you need tall sizes? (very hard to fit long arms - we have suggestions)
- Ladies, do you like your lower back exposed when you lean forward?
If you said no - than look for longer jackets.
- Do you care for your leather at the end of seasons? (Find your local dry cleaner who specializes in leather conditioning)
When choosing a Helmet - we only suggest DOT helmets
(customers who choose non-DOT take responsibility for themselves)
review this helmet info page - remember to click back! http://obairlann.net/reaper/motorcycle/beginner/helmets.html
Full Face - never had one? Look at a modular first - less claustrophobic.
3/4 - a lighter style similar to Full Face without chin protection
Shorty's - the most popular (ps - if it says the thinnest DOT - steer away
**Measure your actual hat size this will help to find the correct fit.
All the above will help to steer you to the right fit and leather for you!
STILL NOT SURE? FEEL FREE TO CALL THE STORE -
585-482-7260 during business hours.