CJD12-09-R3 DUAL CAMJAM® TIE DOWN SYSTEM 12'
CJD12-09-R3 DUAL CAMJAM® TIE DOWN SYSTEM 12'
Please click size to check availability:
The Dual CamJam Tie Down System has been masterfully engineered to secure and lock down your equipment and gear. The innovative Dual CamJam buckle features not one but two cam locking mechanisms, one on each end of its zinc alloy body. The system also includes a high density 1"" polypropylene webbing strap with an integrated bar tacked loop on one end. With the buckle independent of the strap and completely adjustable, this innovative system is the most versatile tie down you'll ever use.
This system can be used in two ways: a fixed end configuration or a traditional loop configuration. Watch our How To video in the video tab above to see them in action.
In the fixed end configuration, the integrated webbing loop allows for easy attachment of the strap to an anchor point while the loose end can be placed over or looped around your gear and around the other anchor point. One unique advantage of the Dual CamJam is that Cam 1 allows you to easily slide it onto the webbing and to adjust the buckle placement easily and securely within your configuration. Then complete your configuration by wrapping the strap around your load and other anchor point and insert the webbing end through Cam 2 to easily tension the load in place. This set up uses half as much webbing as traditional tie down straps which function in a looped configuration. The other major unique advantage of this configuration is that you are able to create a 3-to-1 mechanical advantage. For example, you only need to apply 50 pounds of force to achieve a 150 pound result - a great advantage over using more complicated ratcheting cam straps.
With a break strength of 1200 pounds and a working load limit of 400 pounds you can count on these straps whether hauling small or large items. So hang your hammock, lock down 2x4's, or strap down your kayak with the versatile and strong Dual CamJam Tie Down System.
- Heavy duty tie down system available in 12' length
- High strength, high density 1"" polypropylene webbing with integrated bar tacked end loop
- Cam 1: Position + Lock, Cam 2: Tighten + Secure
- Sewn-in, color coded & numerically labeled tags allows for easy identification of strap length
- Premium quality die-cast zinc alloy Dual CamJam tensioning mechanism with nickel plate finish
- Working load limit: 400 lb
- Break strength: 1200 lb
- Works two ways: Fixed End Configuration + Loop Configuration
- Dual CamJam Dimensions: .19"" x 2.14"" x .89"" | 35mm x 54mm x 23mm
- Webbing Dimensions: 144"" x 1"" x .07"" | 3658mm x 25mm x 2mm
- System Weight: 7.7oz | 217g
THANK YOU for shopping with Extreme Biker Leather.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR SIZING CHARTS
PLEASE NOTE: Important FYI facts to buying that right jacket, vest or chap
Leather traditionally runs a size small!
- Putting vest over jacket? – look at how much padding your jacket has - do not go by its size
- Ladies leather can run two sizes smaller – measure your chest size!
- Chaps fit by thigh size - Length can be cut as needed
Read below for further information that help explain best fit for different body types:
If you are unsure on right fit for you, please call the store for assistance!
As bikers, we will help fit you into the right Leather apparel because we know what questions to ask.
Some more facts about the actual fit or size that you may need ~
When deciding on the style you are interested in, consider your body type, weight and measurements.
Some very important tips!
Ask yourself these following questions :
- Are you going to put your vest over your jacket?
- Do you like to put patches on your vest or jacket?
- Do you like collars or leather to touch your neck?
- Do you ride long distance? or night ride?
- Do you want a clean look or are pockets, etc ok?
- Do you like to wear heavy tops when you ride?
- Do you like black or brown leather? Braid or fringe?
- How much do you want to spend?
- How much do you value your skin? (High quality protection and platinum leathers or gear can be costly, but always worth it!!!)
- Do you need tall sizes? (very hard to fit long arms - we have suggestions)
- Ladies, do you like your lower back exposed when you lean forward?
If you said no - than look for longer jackets.
- Do you care for your leather at the end of seasons? (Find your local dry cleaner who specializes in leather conditioning)
When choosing a Helmet - we only suggest DOT helmets
(customers who choose non-DOT take responsibility for themselves)
review this helmet info page - remember to click back! http://obairlann.net/reaper/motorcycle/beginner/helmets.html
Full Face - never had one? Look at a modular first - less claustrophobic.
3/4 - a lighter style similar to Full Face without chin protection
Shorty's - the most popular (ps - if it says the thinnest DOT - steer away
**Measure your actual hat size this will help to find the correct fit.
All the above will help to steer you to the right fit and leather for you!
STILL NOT SURE? FEEL FREE TO CALL THE STORE -
585-482-7260 during business hours.