P2046 US Flag Patch Small Yellow Border 3 Inch
P2046 US Flag Patch Small Yellow Border 3 Inch
Please click size to check availability:
US Flag Patch Small Yellow Border 3 Inch
Small Embroidered patch of American flag measuring 3x2 inches. Fully embroidered with yellow borders.
Are you incredibly patriotic? If you are, you may want to put a few flag patches on your jacket or vest. There are a lot of different options out there. There are some giant flag patches that you can put on the back of your jacket if you want to really make a statement. Then there are some smaller ones and some rocker patches for your shoulders or for the front of your vest. This U.S. Flag Patch is perfect for adding to the sleeve or front of your jacket.
This small flag patch is different from a number of other flag patches because instead of a white or black border, it has a bright yellow one. This yellow clashes a little bit with the red stripes and blue background, so it makes the flag really stand out. It's also small enough that you can iron or sew it on to a canvas belt, onto your baseball cap, or even onto a wallet. This is the perfect patch for showing how patriotic you are without going overboard. The flag is accurate, too: it has 13 strips and all 50 stars.
This small flag patch measures three inches across by two inches tall. It features red, white, blue, and yellow. It can be attached to almost any type of cloth, canvas, or leather items, including jackets, vests, caps, and even belts. For most materials, you can iron the patch on. The hot iron melts the plastic backing, permanently attaching the patch. For leather or nylon, however, you'll need to sew it on so the heat doesn't cause any damage to the leather.
Do you need a lot of these patches? You can order wholesale and save money.
Critiquing The US Flag Patch Small Yellow Border 3 Inch
Well, to invoke the patriotic in you this US Flag Patch Small Yellow Border can be a great choice to be stitched on your denim jacket or leather vest. The looks of this patch can make it more exciting when you go wearing this jacket on a ride with the other riders. You would not only set your own trend but, you would also make sure that the other riders also buy this US Flag Patch Small Yellow Border and when the riders wear a similar kind of outfit it brings in a different feeling altogether.
- 3x2 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing.
THANK YOU for shopping with Extreme Biker Leather.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR SIZING CHARTS
PLEASE NOTE: Important FYI facts to buying that right jacket, vest or chap
Leather traditionally runs a size small!
- Putting vest over jacket? – look at how much padding your jacket has - do not go by its size
- Ladies leather can run two sizes smaller – measure your chest size!
- Chaps fit by thigh size - Length can be cut as needed
Read below for further information that help explain best fit for different body types:
If you are unsure on right fit for you, please call the store for assistance!
As bikers, we will help fit you into the right Leather apparel because we know what questions to ask.
Some more facts about the actual fit or size that you may need ~
When deciding on the style you are interested in, consider your body type, weight and measurements.
Some very important tips!
Ask yourself these following questions :
- Are you going to put your vest over your jacket?
- Do you like to put patches on your vest or jacket?
- Do you like collars or leather to touch your neck?
- Do you ride long distance? or night ride?
- Do you want a clean look or are pockets, etc ok?
- Do you like to wear heavy tops when you ride?
- Do you like black or brown leather? Braid or fringe?
- How much do you want to spend?
- How much do you value your skin? (High quality protection and platinum leathers or gear can be costly, but always worth it!!!)
- Do you need tall sizes? (very hard to fit long arms - we have suggestions)
- Ladies, do you like your lower back exposed when you lean forward?
If you said no - than look for longer jackets.
- Do you care for your leather at the end of seasons? (Find your local dry cleaner who specializes in leather conditioning)
When choosing a Helmet - we only suggest DOT helmets
(customers who choose non-DOT take responsibility for themselves)
review this helmet info page - remember to click back! http://obairlann.net/reaper/motorcycle/beginner/helmets.html
Full Face - never had one? Look at a modular first - less claustrophobic.
3/4 - a lighter style similar to Full Face without chin protection
Shorty's - the most popular (ps - if it says the thinnest DOT - steer away
**Measure your actual hat size this will help to find the correct fit.
All the above will help to steer you to the right fit and leather for you!
STILL NOT SURE? FEEL FREE TO CALL THE STORE -
585-482-7260 during business hours.