6002G EAGLE- W/ GUNS Non-DOT
6002G EAGLE- W/ GUNS Non-DOT
Please click size to check availability:
6002G EAGLE- W/ GUNS NON-DOT
Our Premium Classic Eagle Novelty Item With The Guns Graphic Does Not Meet D.O.T. Standards. The Eagle Novelty Item With The Guns Graphic Is Fully Lined With A Custom Formed Interior For X-treme Comfort. Each Graphic Item Is Custom Designed And May Vary In Color Or Composition. This Eagle Graphic Novelty Item Has A Soft Touch Dull Black Finish, Available Without Snaps/Visor Only. Free Head Wrap And Cloth Draw String Bag Included.
- Novelty Items Do Not Meet D.O.T. Safety Standards FMVSS 218.
- Forward Positioned Nylon Y-Strap Retention System With Sliding Adjuster For Fine Adjustments. Does Not Interfere With Your Ears; Seams Sewn To The Outside And No Facial Chaffing.
- Quick Release Lock With One Finger Release Lever For Easy Detachment.
- Custom Formed Interior For X-treme Comfort.
- Moisture Wicking Fabric Keeps Your Head Cooler And More Comfortable.
- Nickel Plated Rolled Tubular Steel Rivets.
- Lock On Edging For That Finished Look.
- Custom Designed And May Vary In Color Or Composition.
- Available Only In The Premium Classic Eagle Novelty Style.
- Soft Touch, Dull Finish.
- Free Head Wrap (Valued At $5.95).
- Cloth Draw String Bag.
THANK YOU for shopping with Extreme Biker Leather.
PLEASE NOTE: Important FYI facts to buying that right jacket, vest or chap
Leather traditionally runs a size small!
- Putting vest over jacket? – look at how much padding your jacket has - do not go by its size
- Ladies leather can run two sizes smaller – measure your chest size!
- Chaps fit by thigh size - Length can be cut as needed
Read below for further information that help explain best fit for different body types:
If you are unsure on right fit for you, please call the store for assistance!
Some more facts about the actual fit or size that you may need ~
When deciding on the style you are interested in, consider your body type, weight and measurements.
Some very important tips!
Ask yourself these following questions :
- Are you going to put your vest over your jacket?
- Do you like to put patches on your vest or jacket?
- Do you like collars or leather to touch your neck?
- Do you ride long distance? or night ride?
- Do you want a clean look or are pockets, etc ok?
- Do you like to wear heavy tops when you ride?
- Do you like black or brown leather? Braid or fringe?
- How much do you want to spend?
- Do you need tall sizes? (very hard to fit long arms - we have suggestions)
- Ladies, do you like your lower back exposed when you lean forward?
If you said no - than look for longer jackets.
When choosing a Helmet - we only suggest DOT helmets
(customers who choose non-DOT take responsibility for themselves)
review this helmet info page - remember to click back! http://obairlann.net/reaper/motorcycle/beginner/helmets.html
Full Face - never had one? Look at a modular first - less claustrophobic.
3/4 - a lighter style similar to Full Face without chin protection
Shorty's - the most popular (ps - if it says the thinnest DOT - steer away
**Measure your actual hat size this will help to find the correct fit.
STILL NOT SURE? FEEL FREE TO CALL THE STORE -
585-482-7260 during business hours.