P3143 American Flag Vet Patch
P3143 American Flag Vet Patch
Please click size to check availability:
American Flag Vet Patch
This is a 3x2 embroidered American Flag patch with VET embroidered in black over it.
Are you a veteran? If you've been in the military and seen combat, you definitely qualify. Even those who spent years in the military but didn't participate in combat directly are still veterans. The term is used around the world for those who have worked hard in the service of their countries. If you've left the military and are enjoying your life as a biker, why not add one of these Military Patches to your jacket and let others know? You've earned the respect of others for your service, so let them know about it. The American Flag VET Patch is a nice, simple patch that is patriotic and looks nice on many different types of clothing.
This flag is a simple U.S. flag with a thick black background and the word 'VET' stamped across the lower red and white stripes. It's simple, it's great looking, and it works very well on the shoulder, back, or even the front of your vest or jacket. You can also use it to cover rips in your pants or to add a little decoration to older clothing.
The Vet flag patch measures three by two. This is an embroidered patch or applique which can be ironed on to just about any type of clothing. The only thing you can't iron it on to is leather because the heat will damage the material. Instead, you can sew it on. That's made very easy because of the black die cut borders that go all the way around the patch.
Veterans Day is fast approaching so I'd like to turn your attention to the American Flag VET patch at The Cheap Place. You can find it in the Flag Patches section along with various other flags and flag-related pieces. The thing that makes this one unique is the fact that it has the word ""VET"" printed in black across the bottom. It is specifically designed to honor our military veterans and their exceptional patriotism.
I mentioned Veterans Day because on November 11, thousands of military veterans around the country will be out in force collecting donations for various veterans associations. They'll be at department stores, shopping malls, hospitals, and so on. If you see them, you should most definitely make a financial donation. But might also suggest that if you know you're going to be visiting a place where veterans will be on that day, you purchase a handful of these patches and give them to the vets along with your donation.
Many of our older veterans who served in Korea and Vietnam feel as though they are the forgotten ones. Giving them one of these patches would be a show of support and a demonstration that you have not forgotten. If you order today you'll get them in plenty of time for Veterans Day. And if your order is $10 or more, The Cheap Place will even throw shipping in for free. That's a great deal that makes it to honor our veterans.
Critiquing The American Flag Vet Patch
If you have been part of the US military or a veteran then, you must certainly get this American Flag Vet Patch stitched onto your jacket. The patch can make you travel back in time and make you nostalgic about the combats that you would have had with the enemy groups. Well, even otherwise, this patch is a must wear on the vests and jackets of people who are fanatics about those brave soldiers who would have sacrificed their lives for their nation. Getting this US flag vet patch stitched on a black jacket can make you look dashing and amazing.
- 3x2 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
THANK YOU for shopping with Extreme Biker Leather.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR SIZING CHARTS
PLEASE NOTE: Important FYI facts to buying that right jacket, vest or chap
Leather traditionally runs a size small!
- Putting vest over jacket? – look at how much padding your jacket has - do not go by its size
- Ladies leather can run two sizes smaller – measure your chest size!
- Chaps fit by thigh size - Length can be cut as needed
Read below for further information that help explain best fit for different body types:
If you are unsure on right fit for you, please call the store for assistance!
As bikers, we will help fit you into the right Leather apparel because we know what questions to ask.
Some more facts about the actual fit or size that you may need ~
When deciding on the style you are interested in, consider your body type, weight and measurements.
Some very important tips!
Ask yourself these following questions :
- Are you going to put your vest over your jacket?
- Do you like to put patches on your vest or jacket?
- Do you like collars or leather to touch your neck?
- Do you ride long distance? or night ride?
- Do you want a clean look or are pockets, etc ok?
- Do you like to wear heavy tops when you ride?
- Do you like black or brown leather? Braid or fringe?
- How much do you want to spend?
- How much do you value your skin? (High quality protection and platinum leathers or gear can be costly, but always worth it!!!)
- Do you need tall sizes? (very hard to fit long arms - we have suggestions)
- Ladies, do you like your lower back exposed when you lean forward?
If you said no - than look for longer jackets.
- Do you care for your leather at the end of seasons? (Find your local dry cleaner who specializes in leather conditioning)
When choosing a Helmet - we only suggest DOT helmets
(customers who choose non-DOT take responsibility for themselves)
review this helmet info page - remember to click back! http://obairlann.net/reaper/motorcycle/beginner/helmets.html
Full Face - never had one? Look at a modular first - less claustrophobic.
3/4 - a lighter style similar to Full Face without chin protection
Shorty's - the most popular (ps - if it says the thinnest DOT - steer away
**Measure your actual hat size this will help to find the correct fit.
All the above will help to steer you to the right fit and leather for you!
STILL NOT SURE? FEEL FREE TO CALL THE STORE -
585-482-7260 during business hours.