PL3291 Silver Eagle Embroidered Iron on Patch
PL3291 Silver Eagle Embroidered Iron on Patch
Please click size to check availability:
Silver Eagle Embroidered Iron on Patch
The giant 12x12 inch size Eagle embroidered patch features an upwing eagle drawn in tribal art and embroidered in shades of silver and grey.
There are a number of different large Eagle Patches out there for those who love these majestic birds, but the Upwing Silver Monochrome Eagle Patch Large is not your normal bird. Instead of coming in a multitude of colors, the patch is completely silver. The eagle itself is made up of jagged, almost blade-like wings instead of the soft feathers you usually see on eagle patches. His chest features more tribal art, giving him a jagged, hard look.
Why add this large back patch to your jacket? Well, if you like tribal artwork, this is definitely the eagle for you. It also looks nice alongside other black and white patches, even though it's more silver and black. If you don't have room for this large eagle. You could even put the large one on the back of your vest and the small one on the front.
This patch was designed by Arturo Vilmenay, a popular artist who has designed some of the top patches on the site. He receives royalties for every one of his patches sold, so not only are you getting an awesome addition to your jacket or vest, but you're also supporting an artist.
This large patch measures 12 by 12, although it's not a square by any means. You can fit smaller patches around it. If you're putting the patch on leather, be sure to sew it on. If you're adding it to other types of materials, you can iron it on. This patch can be used to customize just about anything made out of cloth.
Copyright number VA0002104771
- 12x12 inch
- Embroidered Biker Back Patch for Leather Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Velvet Fabric.
- Decorate the Back of Your Riding Vest with a Large Patch
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
THANK YOU for shopping with Extreme Biker Leather.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR SIZING CHARTS
PLEASE NOTE: Important FYI facts to buying that right jacket, vest or chap
Leather traditionally runs a size small!
- Putting vest over jacket? – look at how much padding your jacket has - do not go by its size
- Ladies leather can run two sizes smaller – measure your chest size!
- Chaps fit by thigh size - Length can be cut as needed
Read below for further information that help explain best fit for different body types:
If you are unsure on right fit for you, please call the store for assistance!
As bikers, we will help fit you into the right Leather apparel because we know what questions to ask.
Some more facts about the actual fit or size that you may need ~
When deciding on the style you are interested in, consider your body type, weight and measurements.
Some very important tips!
Ask yourself these following questions :
- Are you going to put your vest over your jacket?
- Do you like to put patches on your vest or jacket?
- Do you like collars or leather to touch your neck?
- Do you ride long distance? or night ride?
- Do you want a clean look or are pockets, etc ok?
- Do you like to wear heavy tops when you ride?
- Do you like black or brown leather? Braid or fringe?
- How much do you want to spend?
- How much do you value your skin? (High quality protection and platinum leathers or gear can be costly, but always worth it!!!)
- Do you need tall sizes? (very hard to fit long arms - we have suggestions)
- Ladies, do you like your lower back exposed when you lean forward?
If you said no - than look for longer jackets.
- Do you care for your leather at the end of seasons? (Find your local dry cleaner who specializes in leather conditioning)
When choosing a Helmet - we only suggest DOT helmets
(customers who choose non-DOT take responsibility for themselves)
review this helmet info page - remember to click back! http://obairlann.net/reaper/motorcycle/beginner/helmets.html
Full Face - never had one? Look at a modular first - less claustrophobic.
3/4 - a lighter style similar to Full Face without chin protection
Shorty's - the most popular (ps - if it says the thinnest DOT - steer away
**Measure your actual hat size this will help to find the correct fit.
All the above will help to steer you to the right fit and leather for you!
STILL NOT SURE? FEEL FREE TO CALL THE STORE -
585-482-7260 during business hours.