RYBAK Men's Leather Biker Club Jacket
RYBAK Men's Leather Biker Club Jacket
Please click size to check availability:
Humbly called The Biker Club jacket, this 4 in one product has a long list of novel features that make a rider’s life on the bike considerably better.
- Built with a tough 1.2mm Naked Cowhide
- 10 Pockets, including conceal carry pockets, 6 of which double as ventilation.
- Two Way Zippers.
- Standard size CE Armor Pockets (Elbow and Back)
- Patented design - retractable sleeve cuff functions as a fingerless glove.
- Patented design - removable, collapse and fasten function hood.
- Multi-functional, removable "Face" panel.
- Plenty of expansion panels providing maximum range of motion.
- Wear it as a vest.
- Interchangeable Sleeves and face panel
- Available Online Only
This Biker Leather Jacket is amongst the most versatile motorcycle jackets on the market. This Motorcycle Leather jacket was designed to provide options, comfort and convenience. 10 Pockets, 6 of which double as ventilation. When opened, proven to be very effective as ventilation and should allow you to bring whatever you need along when closed. Use all or just the ones you find most convenient. Also featuring a patented design - collapse and fasten function hood. Take it off without raising a hand or make it fit tightly on your head by pulling on the draw strings. This motorcycle jackets for men is unlike any conventional design. Different sleeves and face panels can be purchased to put on an existing jacket. Plenty of expansion panels providing maximum range of motion, making it a very comfortable riding jacket. We have been told so by actual riders. Multi-functional, removable "Face" panel is designed to stay up covering your face while you ride without the usual struggle. Wear the jacket with or without the "Face". Buy a new one when needed or get a new one as often as you like with a subscription. Subscription packages will be defined to make this riding jacket truly uniquely yours. Biker Club Jacket (Motorcycle Naked Leather Jackets for Men)
THANK YOU for shopping with Extreme Biker Leather.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR SIZING CHARTS
PLEASE NOTE: Important FYI facts to buying that right jacket, vest or chap
Leather traditionally runs a size small!
- Putting vest over jacket? – look at how much padding your jacket has - do not go by its size
- Ladies leather can run two sizes smaller – measure your chest size!
- Chaps fit by thigh size - Length can be cut as needed
Read below for further information that help explain best fit for different body types:
If you are unsure on right fit for you, please call the store for assistance!
As bikers, we will help fit you into the right Leather apparel because we know what questions to ask.
Some more facts about the actual fit or size that you may need ~
When deciding on the style you are interested in, consider your body type, weight and measurements.
Some very important tips!
Ask yourself these following questions :
- Are you going to put your vest over your jacket?
- Do you like to put patches on your vest or jacket?
- Do you like collars or leather to touch your neck?
- Do you ride long distance? or night ride?
- Do you want a clean look or are pockets, etc ok?
- Do you like to wear heavy tops when you ride?
- Do you like black or brown leather? Braid or fringe?
- How much do you want to spend?
- How much do you value your skin? (High quality protection and platinum leathers or gear can be costly, but always worth it!!!)
- Do you need tall sizes? (very hard to fit long arms - we have suggestions)
- Ladies, do you like your lower back exposed when you lean forward?
If you said no - than look for longer jackets.
- Do you care for your leather at the end of seasons? (Find your local dry cleaner who specializes in leather conditioning)
When choosing a Helmet - we only suggest DOT helmets
(customers who choose non-DOT take responsibility for themselves)
review this helmet info page - remember to click back! http://obairlann.net/reaper/motorcycle/beginner/helmets.html
Full Face - never had one? Look at a modular first - less claustrophobic.
3/4 - a lighter style similar to Full Face without chin protection
Shorty's - the most popular (ps - if it says the thinnest DOT - steer away
**Measure your actual hat size this will help to find the correct fit.
All the above will help to steer you to the right fit and leather for you!
STILL NOT SURE? FEEL FREE TO CALL THE STORE -
585-482-7260 during business hours.